PERMANENT COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
We are currently seeking to employ a dynamic and enthusiastic Community Mental Health Nurse to work as part of a service to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidates must:
- Be registered on the current psychiatric nursing division of An Bord Altranais.
- Provide evidence that they are engaging in continuing professional development.
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience (Applies to the CNS post only and 2 years must be in the specialist area).
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working with children and adolescents in a mental health setting.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in acute mental health presentations in a child and adolescent mental health setting
- Have experience in the assessment of young people with acute presentations.
- Have experience in crisis management and intervention
- A postgraduate qualification relevant to the area is desirable.
For this role, Lucena Clinic provides the following benefits:
- Continuous Professional Development Training
- Community Allowance
Informal enquiries can be made to Martin Burke, Director of Nursing on 01 2809809.
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing email@example.com. Telephone: 01-4923596.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.