Administrative Officer – Grade IV
Full-Time, Permanent Post
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above positions to provide secretarial and administrative support to Consultants and Out-Patient teams. The successful candidates will be flexible, committed and possess:
- A MINIMUM OF 3 years medical experience in a similar setting;
- Excellent typing skills (audio-typing), data entry and demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office, telephone and reception experience;
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines;
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality;
- Full Driving Licence required.
All suitable applicants will be given a typing test on interview day.
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV indicating the post that you are applying for to HR, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Elvira Gate, Burton Hall, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 or by emailing email@example.com
Closing Date: 3 p.m. Friday, 19th January 2018
Interview Date: Friday, 26th January 2018