Senior Occupational Therapist
( Part-time (22.2 hrs) Permanent)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapist to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a service to children and adolescents attending the CAMH service.
We can offer you:
- Membership of a dynamic Occupational Therapy Department
- CPD and research opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary work
- Supervision and mentoring from experienced staff
- Varied and interesting caseloads
- A flexible approach to working with clients and other disciplines
Candidates must have:
- Recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Application for CORU registration in process
- Minimum of three years’ post qualification experience
- Experience of working with children & adolescents
- Knowledge of Child & Adolescent Mental Health Disorders
- A knowledge of Sensory Integration Theory
Informal enquiries to our Joint OT Managers: Ms. Kate Lamb (087 2362820) or Ms. Nodlaig Olden (01-2866886).
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV to Inesa Mockapetriene, Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services, Elvira Gate, Burton Hall, Arena Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Co Dublin or by emailing inesa.mockapetriene Telephone: 01-4923596.
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday, 16th March 2018