Location: Lucena Clinic, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
Lucena Clinic provides a comprehensive child and adolescent mental health service.
Clinical Teams are located in Tallaght, Rathgar, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and Wicklow/Arklow.
The Service actively promotes multidisciplinary team working, continuing professional development and innovation in Community Psychiatric Nursing. This includes Nurse prescribing and Advanced Nurse Practitioners roles for those people wishing to advance their education, responsibilities and skills.
Registered Psychiatric Staff Nurses
(Full and Part -Time Permanent Contracts)
We are currently seeking to expand our team by employing dynamic and enthusiastic Staff Nurses to work as part of a service for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidates must:
- Be registered on the current psychiatric nursing division of An Bord Altranais.
- Provide evidence that they are engaging in continuing professional development.
- Possess prior experience of working with children and adolescents preferably in a mental health setting.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a full driving license.
- Working in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service that really appreciates our Nurses
- Continuous Professional Development and Training
- Community Allowance
- Dublin based Nurses experience an enjoyable commute against the traffic flow for posts in our Bray / Wicklow & Arklow clinics. Tallaght clinic served by the reliable Luas & Dun Laoghaire served by frequent Bus & DART.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with no gaps and with copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 4 pm
Interview Date: will be confirmed
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.