Principal Clinical Psychologist
St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, is seeking to recruit an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Principal Clinical Psychologist to lead and be responsible for the effective delivery of quality Clinical Psychology input, as well as continuing to further develop the Psychology Services of the Clinic. The post holder may be based in any of the Clinical locations within the service and will initially be based on the Clinical Team serving the Wicklow/Arklow catchment area.
- The Principal Clinical Psychologist will be a member of the multi-disciplinary management team working with Senior Management colleagues to ensure a comprehensive and multidisciplinary CAMH service is delivered across the Lucena Clinic teams.
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities under pressure and effective communication skills in promoting the department and clinic.
- The successful candidate will contribute significantly to service planning, development, evaluation and quality initiatives.
- Applicants must have a recognised and validated post graduate qualification in Clinical Psychology and experience as a Senior Clinical Psychologist in CAMHS.
- A proven commitment to developing and delivering a range of evidenced based Psychological treatments and research is required, within available resources.
Job Descriptions are available on request by contacting the HR Department – 01 4923596.
Informal enquiries to Dr Maria Migone, Clinical Director on 01 4923596
Please submit your CV with no gaps and Cover Letter with copies of your qualification(s) and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
Closing Date: Friday 5th of July 2019 at 4pm
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.