We are currently seeking to expand our team by employing a dynamic and enthusiastic Psychiatric Staff Nurse to work as part of a service for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Applicants should preferably possess prior experience of working with children and adolescents.
The successful candidate should:
- Be registered on the current psychiatric nursing division of The Nursing Board of Ireland.
- Provide evidence that they are engaging in continuing professional development.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a full driving license.
- Working in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service that really appreciates our Nurses
- Continuous Professional Development and Training
- Community Allowance
- Dublin based Nurses experience an enjoyable commute against the traffic flow for posts in our Bray / Wicklow & Arklow clinics. Tallaght clinic served by the reliable Luas & Dun Laoghaire served by frequent Bus & DART.
Informal enquiries to Ms Mary Clare Douglas, Assistant Director of Nursing, at 01 4999308 or to Mr Martin Burke, Director of Nursing, at 01 2809809.
Please submit your CV, without gaps, Cover Letter and copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Thursday 17th of October 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd of October 2019